The summer schedule is now posted.
The summer session starts on Monday June 6th and goes until the beginning of September.
For the summer session:
- Before June 15th - non-students $110 and students $70
- Late (paying after June 15th) - non-students $130 and students $90
- To pay for this term click here
Highlights for the June workouts:
- 1. There are no Friday night workouts during the summer starting Friday June 12th
- 2. Weekend of June 10th - 12th. Major swim meet - no Saturday workout - check DAPER website for pool availablility
- 3. The weekend workout will be on Saturday at 9:15 am through mid August
- 4. Pool closed Saturday July 2nd (tile repair) to Monday July 4th. Reopens on Tuesday July 5th
Tech Masters is open to all and accepting new members!
Swimming with Tech Masters requires a membership with the MIT gym. See pricing here. This membership will not only give you access to the pool and towel service, but also access to weight rooms, basketball courts, and sailing!
Tech Masters typically runs practices in the mornings and evenings M-F, during lunch M,W,F, and once on the weekends. See the schedule page for more details.
Tech Masters Swimming is an independent swim team for adults that trains at the MIT pool, a 50 meters by 25 yards dream at the Zesiger Center. Coach Bill Paine heads our practices and we have a roster of approximately 100 members composed of a wide range of characters: age varies from 18 to 70+, college/graduate students, alumni, professors, local professionals and more. Our club is made up mainly of three categories of swimmers: competitive masters swimmers, triathletes and fitness swimmers. We are friendly and welcoming to swimming enthusiasts.
Building W35 120 Vassar St. Cambridge, MA 02139 (See map of MIT)