The winter schedule is now posted.
The winter session starts on Tuesday January 3rd and goes until .
For the winter session:
- Before January 23rd - non-students $190 and students $110
- Late (paying after January 23rd) - non-students $220 and students $120
- To pay for this term click here
Highlights for the January workouts:
- 1. Winter workout starts on Tuesday January 3rd
- 2. We are set up long course until Thursday January 5th
- 3. There are no workouts on Monday January 16th due to Martin Luther King day - it is a MIT holiday
- 4. We have added a noon workout on Tuesday January 17th
- 5. One hour swim happens on Sunday January 29th from 9:30 am to noon
Tech Masters is open to all and accepting new members!
Swimming with Tech Masters requires a membership with the MIT gym. See pricing here. This membership will not only give you access to the pool and towel service, but also access to weight rooms, basketball courts, and sailing!
Tech Masters typically runs practices in the mornings and evenings M-F, during lunch M,W,F, and once on the weekends. See the schedule page for more details.
Tech Masters Swimming is an independent swim team for adults that trains at the MIT pool, a 50 meters by 25 yards dream at the Zesiger Center. Coach Bill Paine heads our practices and we have a roster of approximately 100 members composed of a wide range of characters: age varies from 18 to 70+, college/graduate students, alumni, professors, local professionals and more. Our club is made up mainly of three categories of swimmers: competitive masters swimmers, triathletes and fitness swimmers. We are friendly and welcoming to swimming enthusiasts.
Building W35 120 Vassar St. Cambridge, MA 02139 (See map of MIT)